Big post! Race,Crochet and my anniversery.

Race track.

Below my 1st team number I was very happy to wear in for the whole afternoon.;-)
Race

Saturday 5th AKA my wedding anniversary week, week as we dated from the 5th but got married two years later on the 3rd(we think?/slight date confusion after 14 years)

Belmanfettan relay race 5 members

5km 30 min.50 seconds;-)
It's yet another tick of my things in life list (to-do's)" Run in a race".

Done

Totally shattered but pleased that I committed my self admittedly, begrudgingly

Coached by
Team Kim and Mary.........and I did it,so pleased but honesty one of the hardest things I had done as I didn't want to let the team down!

Now I'm thinking

Whens the next race..........;-)

Wedding Anniversary's

My rock star hubbie is in England, but he sent me these!(aaaaahhhhh)
How very cute, but of course I missing the delivery the romantic part as I was dashing around (slightly) in a big field running my part of the race.


Beautiful Pink roses.

loving placed in a jug by my son.

Felting.

Well lets just say plan B(second attempt at felting) went completely wrong and I think that I need to go on a course for this as yet again I ruined it.


Etsy Bag Shop To-be.

This is quiet funny, as you can see I indeed reversed the picture. As one way it is a Rag bag, but at the same it could also be a tea pot cosy, be it a big tea pot but they do come in all different sizes so maybe I could market some thing new.

Cosy button bag!
;-)


Dico diva duckling



Duckling project back on track.

Sigtuna Day trip.


These are planted on grave stone, it's tradition is for "All Saints Day" which in Swedish is

Allhelgonadagen

Not only do these grave stones look beautiful, they have a purpose. They blow in the wind and I think they chime and it is supposed to symbolise the people buried the noise (chat)

So that they can be heard on the special day.
(Thanks Team knit lab)

Copper coffee kettle

One of the oldest coffee shops in Sweden It claims, still serving in the original copper pots and I have never had coffee like this before but it was very nice and a pretty little place to lunch.


http://www.qype.com/place/66423-Tant-Bruns-Cafe-Sigtuna


Cinema (Humphrey B?)

Below a Local window

One of the many window shots, the place was just packed with "hand made" ,
"handy crafts".


This is one of my favourite things about Sweden it really is a county that still embraces it handy crafts and it is just simply beautiful to see work that some one has loving made by them shelves and not shop brought.

Tradition is still very strong here and I love that part of the Swedish culture.