Home made alternative to a needle on a round.


On making an easy shawl
Using a 12mm
And a 6mm
Three yarns
The shawl quickly out grew the needles...............

I have a knit pro round kit, but only the sizes 9, 10, 12mm.

So for the 12 this worked with my knit pro,perfect just adding my end stopper.




I could buy the small kit or add a larger cable and have the differnt size needles for each end.

BUT!
Time it takes to order money etc...... I have only just purchased my 9,10,12 kit;-)
Still not used to on a round knitting, no practice as yet!!!!.

So basically I just needed to extend my needle length, as I planned on a big shawl.

So instead I used an old plastic plastic round size 6mm.

At one end I attached the ikea tag, sello taped so my stitches will not fall off and away I went.

Progress so far.............