Easy eye cord necklace



Easy eye cord necklace




Pick your colour choice

Make a selection of eye cords similar lengths.

Mine where all around the same size
(no measuring just each one a little bigger smaller)

Tie a simple knot in each side of the necklace at the end of the eye cord,each side.

Then a bow, Just like fastening a shoe lace.

I recommend that it fits over your head.




That way the knot stays neat, you don't have to re tie.

The back view the big bow(knot)is an added feature as I have added some beads or some buttons to the ends of the string. To give extra detail,at the back.




Easy
Simple
Fun
Design.



Any beads ,I found some glass beads in my sewing basket. ;-)



Mabel gets glasses

From the Gina Garen shop.
New to the this is blythe site.
I just had to treat my self to a pair.


A you tube on how to make an eye cord.
Best one I could find;-)