Crochet,Knit,Felt ,Ribbon and fabric.

Felt for my felted bag.

Sabine at my friday knit cafe gave me this inspiration.
The local yarn store
id selling of the fabric to make felt.

And I'am actually knitting this bag(it's been awhile)
with this little stash at 50kr (£5) swag, lets see what I can
achieve.

I just need to research how hot that the washing machine needs to be!
(project Lotrrh, I don't want to repeat)

I want to felt the fabric not destroy it.

Blast from the past.....

click on the entry below and scroll down my adult dress I washed on a boil by mistake and it can out Gelfling size.

http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html


Rag Bag

Complete
d

I found the yellow ribbon in my creative stash, It's a really simple idea and using the ribbon mean that you can adjust the handle length with a nice bow.



Free-form a little Prudence Mapstone.

Well only a little;-)


It just reminds me of all her colours in a piece I googled.

This bag is my favourite so far,
as I am making up the stitch's as I go along..........


Completely new stitches


So I'm in heaven, seeing where my imagination takes me and hoping that I'll remember them to use on the next project.


Prudences a scrumble a week blog, pretty cool for colour inspiration.
http://prudencemapstone.blogspot.com/
Scrumble Crochet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crochet

One of this weeks event's and its only Tuesday!

My daughter has gone on a school trip so the house will be very silent.

Here's a Little insert in-to "A day in the life of Monet"

A Monet moment


Yesterday she arrived home at 6 she ends school at 330 and its usual for her to stop off with friend all along her route home........


But she always calls and tells me after
she decided where to go.
Silent was the phone, but 6:30 is tea time(dinner) so if she wasn't home then,PANIC.

6pm she strolls in with her hair all straightened and the colour fixed. Local little hair salon thinks that my 12 year old looks adult!

Hair dying

(long story/sleep over, her and friend dyed/cut each others hair)

Obviously not with my permission
and to my daughters shock dying a box wash in Black on medium Brown hair. Makes for a stripy mess of multi colour when it actually starts to wash out.

I figured that we should let it grow out and not fix the wonky bob that it had been cut in as she would learn her lesson! well so I thought.


How did she pay for this.....
She helps a local mum and baby and get paid for her time, so what could I say! Pretty ingenuous and paid for by her self.


Obviously I had to tell her off(whist smiling) as at the same time/she booked, paid and fixed her own hair! at 12
.

We will be in for a night mare of a teenager, until then ill just enjoy the fun stuff I guess?;-)