Fourth Plimth, knitting and my crochet

My friend told me that she saw a someone knitting on the fourth plinth with the
huge broom stick needles.

So figured a good post the fourth plinth.

http://www.london.gov.uk/fourthplinth/

Created By Anthony Gormly and its basically an open platform for any one to perform.

I assume their is some sort of contact point as you a have to use a ladder to

get up to the platform.

And being very British of course their will be some sort of que up system.

Unforgivably I didn't find the big needles but I did find some interesting posts about........
Yes you guessed it, knitting on the plinth.


What I found.........


http://purlinterrupted.co.uk/2009/05/16/london-the-fourth-plinth/

Purl interrupted AKA

Deadly knit shade, is the Stockholm's version for London, of the
"Graffiti knitters".


The funny thing on the you tube is that they seem to attach some of the knitting with cable
ties(plastic little devices)industrial strength.

I guess crime in London (huge) to Stockholm as when I
recently helped graffiti a little bit of Stockholm. We just used bows and a crochet chain.;-)

http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2009/08/end-of-knitastic-week.html


Glad to have found some alternative knit going's on, in my own town
(well near enough)
As returning One day
a zillion years from now, I need to busy my UK knit life.






Felt for my felted bag
Button flower detail, bag production line(cheap and effective)
Duckling, yes more duck purchases.............so I'm off again.
Friday knit cafe today
And now I'm beginning to think that staying up until 230am on a week night to try finish up a whole load of knit projects .........was not a very good one.


Espresso any one!