Walking on Lake Ice & Tree Crocheted Graffiti


Yesterday I was having an knitted artist day over load,

my bag packed with things to tag, they have built up.........


I have had many must do!
Must get too days..........(not happened)

So armed with my January's gone, get on with it inspiration.


Packed my bag, took dog off I went.


Sun was bright, snow blinding


(The temperature raised and I could take my gloves off)


Standing on ice, Its big Swedish thing!,

On my list of to-dos.

In the UK, we grow up
with.......

NEVER STEP ON THE ICE!



Here's Rasmus and I

Yes on the ice..........

This is where swim in the summer,

I can tell you the water underneath was probably only as deep as my waist!

But my heart was pounding..........

This teamed with a quick thought of tagging a tree that actually in the lake!

Boom boom boom I thought it ,was going to leave through my throat.

Quick with the tagging (cable tie's)

To turn and see this huge, huge tanker coming through the ice.


The couple with the dog, just ambling along side it.

(unreal)

Captured for prosperity..............

EXTREME SPORT

Utter madness.



Feeling Manic

One day time public tag wasn't enough for me.........


I'd walked on ice


Adrenalin Rush

(Crochet Junky)



I posted the pictures the wrong way round!

The blue tree graffiti is on the lake ice,

1st

The pink fluffy sparkly ,

next

On a hill, alongside lake Malaren.




In the lake

When the big freeze thaws.



Knitted boulder/update

now under a mountain of snow.



My neighbours bright idea

(I set knitting in ice)

But not really thought about flowers but its really effective.



So welcoming, that on my front gate post

I put my frozen pom-pom

Sharing what it is I do, with my neighbour's..........