Crochet Stitches and a Sore Foot.


I had a foot op on Thursday, so a bit of pain a little more than I expected.

(Nothing major, a ganglion that had to be removed)

I ran my knit Cafe on Friday, forgetting to cancel.

And not one to be a let down;-0.



I slightly over did it!

So A lot of mindless stitches have been stitched,

This is a bag that been on the go for a couple of weeks

(Train crochet/small project bag)

Odds and ends.......

As you can tell it blends in well with my Africa Cardi
(As I used all the odds left so far)




I completed the strap,

Attaching by two button holes,

That I made at the top of the bag.


Pushing the strap through the holes

Attaching with an over sized button.



Strap and Button



Major foot rest day = feel sorry for my self!
(Big time)

So a whole lot of mindless stitches as the concentration is at a low level!;-(



The front flap flap the bag was one of my practices pieces,

from when I was making the Blythe shawls.


It fitted pretty nicely and then I edged it with the denim acrylic

To give it some weight.




My cute Pup, well teenager!

Rasmus

He needed to get some rest to, dreaming about his ball and grass

And not having the horrible snow;-)

Come on Spring..........