Some where over the rainbow


The rainbow of Zambia (Victoria falls)

Africa knitting from a train,

or though mostly crochet,

The knitting has now commenced.


(my holiday seems forever ago......)

1 week!

My daughter is doing well(wow relief to type that)

Beauty and brains
.

Jan/end of.........


I need to get my knit together.



I'm thinking about picking my degree back up.
(Found a uni that can study from home)

Then on return to UK I can go back to uni or carry on from home.

I'll be 40 before I actually get there.

But who cares, 25ish years in a job I love...............

Goodness, that sounds old.

It's for nothing other than to prove art isn't easy

And

not everyone can do it!

What it is I and a million other's do..........

Anyone can claim to be an artist,

But it take something special, to prove it to your self and others;-).



African train crochet


African influenced.



Tiny jumper for Mears bambino

To small!!!! (trial and error)

So his first teddy bears jumper.

(shouldn't say he, but the female are a little out numbered in this family)



Facts about crochet, True or false?.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crochet

Info below taken from

http://www.blogcatalog.com/blog/official-blog-of-the-crochet-liberation-front

Did you know that crochet CANNOT be made by machine. All crocheted items are made by hand,
therefore all the "inexpensive" crocheted clothing, home accessories, decor, jewellery, and shoes, yes shoes, are made in sweatshops for little to nothing.

My thoughts.........

Food for thought as they say, this is a fact?(not sure)

but something that I have never considered!!!!.

A knitting machine a knitted stitch, similar I hate to say, some knitting so neat
that people just imagine that it was machine knitted (hey Angela with the dolly dress?)


But that all crochet is hand made..........