Blogging From NYC


Mon che, stacked.(In my day Cheeka Boo)

1st stop FAO Swartz........


Unfortunately the rumour of stocking Blythe,

Was not true, but looking was fun.


Edward
(Edward my new ken............)

Below my shocked Blythe at the no new clothes!

It seems ill never grow up, as a child I had one second hand Barbie,

As an adult I have Blythe so I have made up for that.

But never a Ken, so on seeing Twilight Edward Ken!

I had to have one.



Hotel Tv fun, we don't watch it!

Just take a photo using reflection.



Time Square Cocktail



Steps in Time Square,

This is new and its above where you que to buy the tickets for the shows,


You can just sit and look out at a,


Hectic Time Square.






Finally my crochet story (pic's to follow)


I mean it is titled Knits and purls! after all.........

Stripy plane knits, it was officially the most uncomfortable long haul
flight ever, Continental whom I will not ever be flying with again.
(except to get home,of cousre)

Three veggies dishes booked, turned into two veggie (no idea what veggies eat)
And one gluten free! YUK

And then the fast crocheter that I am I knitted up the threes balls the I had for take off in lightening speed.
(No sleep was happening, I had to sit so up right, my back was broken)

On standing to look in the over head for the rest of my stash, I realised,
that in all the Cufuffle of boarding this family.......you know the sort
decked out in designer, more hand luggage than is needed for a weeks worth of flying for one flight, squeezed everything into my over head.
(well not my personal, you know what mean.)

This equalled, I could get to nothing!!!

I voiced my upset loudly, but this got me know where as they had sat half way back on the plane,oj,oj,oj and so I sulked.