Happy Valentine's Day!

(Monet's home, yeah!!! girlie Gifts that I miss)


It's pinky,

Lots and lots of hearts,

To be honest I'm glad, its all the things I like.

And not the romance part ,

(That's ok, roses are always welcomed)

But the feminine Girlie part........


The bit that says I'm glad I have boob's and not balls.




My heart from VHS dress.

Below

My favourite Swedish by design, wall hanging.........

More hearts.



I love you, a gift from Monet when she was 8 or 9!



My love of knitted/ in this case crocheted graffiti,

I love this piece so much, I have it framed.

Basically a whole lot of love.


Africa



Back on track



This is where I'm at!

Progress is slow for me but who cares, it's valentines day.


A little bored of the brown spectrum I have started to add blue,

I will use the denim navy blue acrylic to tie all the odds and ends in.

Tack tack, Karin (Knit-Lab)
Thanks for filling my art stash with all your odds and ends, I'm most grateful.