Nessa Knits (OOOH whats Occuring)



This is part of my knitting on TV reported.

Gavin & Stacey, Nessa knits.......

Set in Barry

(That's Barry Island Wales? yes where!, kidding)

I love just love the welsh accent;-)

It's Lush......

This British comedy has took England by storm.

Living out of the country, we are a little late to watch it , hooked but so far only up to season two.......

Always better late than never, not at all suspecting a knit moment...........
Nessa knitting her yellow acrylic.

(Funny as!, slang moment)

Best explained by wiki.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_&_Stacey




Knitting a dress for her self!





At my front door, my frozen art here's an updated picture.


Still frozen and still tonnes of snow, unfortunately..........

Stockholm city of beauty, city of cold!




Roses.

Pom-pom.




Africa (its a cardi!) well almost............



Today I managed shoulders, so she has taken shape.



Back, neck shoulder and even a little collar.