Crochet is like lego


Crochet is like Lego.........

This is what I love about crochet, its just like Lego. If the house isn't tall enough, wide enough you just add another row of bricks.

Or in the case of my cardi, two new stripes of crochet(lego blocks).
I now have the shape but is was not wide enough at the front, it seems I'm not of mannequin proportions.........
;-(

Plane crochet..........



Plane Purse Crochet............

In photo shop fun.



Crochet flower in Central Park Graffiti.



Central park Crochet and my Africa flower travels, final stop NYC central park.
Mini Story
Time........... We have early morning coffee, my family then walks to the park, heading for the Guggenheim. A chill in the air a glorious spring morning. My son stops still in his tracks....... Shock and horror on his face, he just realised that his bran new 18th Birthday, lap top that's in his bag........is back at the Star Buck's, Oj oj oj.

Quick Thinking...... Monet and I wait in the park(Add flower Graffiti), bean and dad hop in a taxi back to coffee shop, quick smart we sit saddened for Bean.

Fingers and toes crossed!! Yessss it had been handed in, the kind morning joggers

of central park;-) I love a good ending.



NYC Knit Shop.............

Knit shops

Fouth time to NYC (showing off,yes)
1st before knit

2nd one shop I'd googled(why) never found it!

3rd Romance and really we just sight saw.

4th for sure, we found knitty in the city.(Rich bless him)
(Funny as it's a play on a name Quirky had thought up!)
1st
impression a blast of colour, fab little knit cafe corner and the most books
I have ever seen to read and buy.

Really helpful ladies, Well stocked with lots going on, and yes I introduced my self;-)


Brought some acrylic.......I know but I love it, loved the bag idea, clear so the world can see.




Plastic Roll on kitchen towel stand.........

Why? Trying to crochet but very unsuccessfully ,too wide, I tried to tape together then the dog hair just ping's to the yarn, end product it's looking a complete mess.

My house at the moment seems to be 100% static and I don't know why!
, and the dog sheds enough fur a day to stuff a duvet, instead of duck down, I could have dog down;-).