Still Bugging Me, Stitche's



Finally I find my flow......

But

It seems that I have no where to go........

I just can not seem to concentrate!

Why?

Below my ladder, crochet



Head over heals In love? (mmm,no comment)

Well its a long time since I had that feeling........

(But it is all consuming, even I remember that one!)

Bored! More like it

(Just a little?)

I really hate routine, I know we all need it.

But when you know just

what's happening from Mon to Sun/Predictable......yuk

Nothing new.



Trying to decide just which way the ladder stitch should go.




It just makes me sad, and my Mojo takes a bash

(My knitting for art Mojo)

December I was so inspired ;-)

So I have plenty of back issue posts, to keep me going.

But that's back tracking,

I need new........


Packaging dress

Messy modifications

(lots of line ends, its becoming an underground map)



Attached a back panel and the two sides.

I'm currently having weight issues..........

Well my crochet is!

I need to work out how to make the top part of the dress

take the weight of the bottom.