This week I have been mostley.........

Edging Monet's Memory Blanket
My daughter little knit s and crocheted squares that she has been making since she 1st learnt the skill.
I wanted to make her a memory to keep, so that as she grows she can see where she began.
The day she picked up the needles and hooks.
The hand made craft.
Carmen's shawl
15 years of friendship and I underestimated my time in making her this lovely
(I hope she finds lovely)

Easy shawl pattern but I think that I am working on around size 3/4 needles and it's taking for ever.


Also the needles are very long(difficult on the trains)

AND
I still have not got to Maria Garn

http://www.mariasgarn.se/

The buy my knit picks circular needles
http://www.knitpicks.com/needles/knitting_needles.html?intmedid=Bottom2:Exclusive+Needles
To buy my knit pic's circular needle set!


Oj oj oj
This month for sure;-(
Up close stitching!
Scarf free-form bag
This is an easy pattern that I' am currently working on for a new project in September.