The Breast Knitted Tea Cosy!

Tea Cosy

Progress so far on my knit Cafe Tea Cosy pattern.

I have used a Bitch N Stitch, Beany Hat for size and similar measurements.
The my own twist!

This will be a Tea Cosy (but without the holes)

I want it to be multi functional
So it can be a Beany hat too or Just to keep your Tea Pot Hot
Rasmus
My poor pup, we are still being held hostage in our own home, the builders are still here and today it must be the hottest day yet!(nearly two weeks!)
(This summer in Stockholm)

Luckily for me my son watched him this morning
so I could go out for a coffee
(Tack Karin)
, he has had to be competently bound to the hall today
(luckily its big)
As all the ground floor windows had to be opened to be painted.

To prevent him biting(kidding) barking at the painters.
My Coffee
I wanted to visit the Coffee shop mentioned in the famous Stieg Larsson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_with_the_Dragon_Tattoo
The girl with a dragon tattoo, one of the main characters
Michael Blomqvist
visits in the book.

http://www.tomstardustdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/michael-blomqvist-vagner.jpg

It's real(it's expensive but fair enough)

The address being
Mellanqvist
Hornsgatan 78
Stockholm

Back to the knitting!.

The beige part is the nipple (imagination here please)

Seed stitch
Or as we say in the UK Moss Stitch!
This is then my part of the pattern. If it works ill publish it;-)

Below is a link I found that I missed completely when it happened, just another fantastic knit/craft idea I wanted to share.