Teen crochet bag

Lemons and limes!
1st prototype

Here is the 1st of the trail bag pattern, that I am designing/making, for the teenage knit cafe that I'm planning for my kids school.

I will work on a few variations of the same bag just so I can show being individual with a pattern.

Again a really easy pattern as its for learning beginner crochet;-)

I like the buttons, leaving some strings hanging
give it
a funky but easy look.


Lemons and lime yarn I used two and then dropped one and picked up the other to get the stripes.
Again easy but effective.

K,I,P

(knit in public day, world wide this Saturday)
http://www.wwkipday.com/

It's nearly knit in public day and really
I don't think I need to share this day, as I KIP most days!


Today was the kids last day of term and that involved a
church service, no religion involved really
.

Just place that a lot of people can gather and get the years Awards, Graduates graduate and the other ceremony's done, school year end.


And for me the perfect opportunity to start teen bag, no2
watch this space;-)