Haltermelon

I loved my Watermelon cardigan design so much that I had to create a summer version.

Introducing Haltermelon!



The halter is created in the same styling as the sweater, same yarn, same detailing. I wanted to keep the two patterns similar so that they could be worn together.



This pattern, just like the cardigan is knit up in one piece with no seams.



I'm very excited to share with you that this is my very first published pattern.

You will find it in the premiere issue of Petite Purls online knitting magazine.
I'm very excited about this magazine not just because they accepted my pattern but because its a magazine devoted to just children's designs! Which I love to knit! The patterns in the first issue are so cute! I desperately want to cast on for a Jacques Crusteau for my daughter straight away!

I hope you enjoy the issue!