Mid Summer (knitting)

Took a break from my Teen bag.
Used the ends that I have left from that project to make Blythe Mabel the maxi dress.
I think that she looks a little bit liz Hurley.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Hurley
At around the time of her wedding to Arun Nayar, I remember seeing her in a bright Shari.;-)

This weekend is mid summer in Stockholm

A little about this holiday
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

In Stockholm this means that you get some extra time off work,likeness a Uk May day.

The Swedes celebrate with a maypole (my best description)
Frog croaks(people) for fertility.
And singing and drinking as with all swedish festivity's a good party spirit.

Our 1st year we where unaware of the celebration

Our second with my Brother who also live's in Stockholm
.
(British mid summer, good times. Emma served the potatoes, herring!)

Our third international, my French friends family(BBQ,good time's)

So hopefully my fourth could actually be traditional;-)
And truely Swedish
.