Is your work ever finished?

Vogue Buttons

Free-from skirt and top that I finished a while ago...........or did I
This is one of my most recent( fantasy)out fit.

So it currently sits on a mannequin in my front room, a little strange I guess?
I really like to see, feel admire what I have made to make sure that it was the best I could do. It's good to admire what I have made(or criticise), if you cant be positive about your work!
who will......
I felt that the neck line needed something else, the thing with yarn/knit /crcohet with acrylic for sure it grows, stretches...........

It's natural, that's one of the thing I like about yarn. Even man made acrylic is Organic as it does grow.


Not the same with fabric, no give! unless lycra/spandex
(so Adam Sander and the Wedding Singer, Spandex!,I like that word)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wedding_Singer
What you have created is set, with yarn you can play;-)


So a new neck line, a little left over lemon cotton and I think that's definitely it!
Art in the garden
Yesterdays Art, looks like a Kaffe Fassett in the making;-(


Not so keen on his work, but I love the way he can knit what he sees.

He turn photography a photo, into a knited
sample.

And of course the fact that he is a famous man who knits!
(not many.....)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffe_Fassett
Poor Rasmus, my work is never done another Tick(festing) thats three in two weeks! Oj oj oj
On his eye lid the horror!

He is all fluffy in this photo as he had just had a bath, no easy task with a Teen pup
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick
They are the only bad thing about a Swedish summer every thing else FAB!