Easy crochet, Teenage knit cafe bag pattern

Designing the Teenage Scarf Bag
(scarf will be the handle)

Free form
In this case, that means...........
The colours Your choice of accessories
Your can even pick the hook (two options)
5mm /8mm
But however free-form, it needs a slight pattern to be copied.

Chain stitch and a rough to-do

My friend and I (she is the qualified one), Completing the course
I left for the love of Stockholm.We recently had a discussion debate?
which ever/ on that if you are already a knit wear designer or
studying knit wear design.

That really you should be able to write the pattern, for what ever it is that you have designed.

We agreed to disagree,
I think that it is fab, if you can technically break down a pattern/garment
But that it is up to your personality a choice not necessity.
Their will always be one or two at any knit cafe that could do this blind folded
(joke) experts more than you could ever imagine knowing.


I as you know can't read patterns. so top write one is a bit strange but the
base I ok (easy) trail and error

I don't really write for any of my dresses, for one I think being technical limits
you in what you will try.
Rules!

That you wont break. Codes of knit or crochet, If I don't know them then I cant break them.

Another reason is for the most part I don't want copy's
(Unless H&M offer to buy my modified pattern)



Who could turn down world wide distribution of your own design and paid!

But it still would'nt be the same as the original prototype as I could never

remember it all exactly!
That would make for a BORING world
Clones


Here is the mock up
Stitches up close, crochet and two mixed yarns.