This weekend I have been mostly crocheting.......

Camera holder for Gray

This is for my Canadian mate Gray, he has a sorry little excuse of a camera case, a cut up sock! (clean I must add) for protecting his camera, not so good.

So I saw the perfect opportunity for a knit gift or Crochet in this case.
(Case Ha,pardon the pun!)


A tiny little stitch for a tiny little bag, tie string optional.

Made on a 3.5 hook using yellow cotton.

Home Sweet

I filled out the centre, but I'm not sure sure its working as it seems to have really pulled the letters out of shape.


So today I have begun the dark green that will be the surround(frame) Then once I have edged the letters with a green band and can see how it sits. Flat hopefully and if not I'll have a re-think.

I may flog the centre and start again;-(

Watch this space.
Mabel Blythe with her up do! (Too cute)
http://www.thisisblythe.com/shop/cart.php?target=category&category_id=125

I took this a while back and forgot to post it!OJ OJ OJ

So today I thought would be a good day, as im all doll inspired after seeing the Coraline film.

I found this on you tube and and its the model maker, hair fixer! I guess that's the best way to describe her.
Have a look at the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDOs5DxJPY&feature=related