Rolf Harris Crochet

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/3607/
Image taken from the blog link above
Rolf
As a 70's child, in my teens I was mesmerised by Rolf Harris's cartoon time.

Bom, Bom, Bom here a little wiggly, wiggly, mmmm
" Can you see what it is yet?"

(Imagine all this, with the Australian accent).

He sketched with a marker, made many random noises and that was it. Fabulous and he never
started in an obvious place, so you got to keep on guessing, what the picture would eventually be.

I feel a little Rolf with my knit projects or in this case my crochet lettering project.

I fill in parts and then things just seem to come together, and not really in a very organised way but it works for me, Rolf Harris style.


A little splash of colour here!
And what do we have? Home Sweet home progress.