Recommended, flight knit therapy

Myself , Gem, Beck dressed in the Tropical hen theme

Girlie week away!

Well it was actually Gem’s (adopted sister) her hen do!

Cala en Porter

A quiet week, I seemed to be the one whom drank the most, or I guess the one with the lowest tolerance level.



Home sweet........graffiti start

Lets just say that much!!!, but for me a mini break equals a knit fest

Two flights each way,living in Sweden unbelievably flights cost double. So to the Uk, then to Spain the long way around......

This included to Heathrow to Gatwick to Spain and then a reverse but that just means more up in the air knit time.

I’m a little nervous about flying, I could never say it doesn’t bother me but I do think that knitting is honesty my saviour. As for when I do have those irrational thoughts.....CONT-



Birthday gift shawl

CONT-Thinking the bumpy turbulence, means that I just may fall out of the sky.

This is when some emergency stitches, knit one purl one or that crochet free-form just makes me forget,

I breathe deeply, concentrate and this calms my nerves almost completely.

I would strongly recommend flight knit therapy, even if you can’t knit, by the time you get to your destination armed with an easy print out, from say

"Bitch n Stitch" you’ll get it for sure;-).

And it's Guaranteed that their be a little old lady(traditional)

(In this day and age a teen/Air steward)

To assist those nervously shaky hands, knit those 1st few stitches.

Mabel Blythe took her first flight

The hen weeks projects for me, where as follows

Pom-pom elvis Roberts flicka project(huge fan)

(palm tree in the villa)

Shawl three, a gift

Home Sweet…….. The new graffiti knit

Blythe Bikini

Palm Pom-pom

Apologies, 1st for my week gap in blogging with out an explanation

(my life choices are a little hectic at the moment)

No excuse!



And two for this completely mad mix up with the font, I've been working at it for ages unable to realise what has happened and it has just occurred to me that this happened before.



It's because I typed the post before had in word, why? now I just don't know but I will not do it again, ill just use note paper or a note pad on pc. That what I get for trying to be extra organised.