Monet's memory blankie

Day's go by...........
Months
Years!

Not a whole lot of crochet happening this week. It's been busy, as you know I was in the progress of getting ready to leave Sweden.

Things didn't go to plan!, The economy,life,etc etc

So I've been busy getting back on track,
had my life on hold

(Stuck in limbo land)
Its a good place to be!
But we all need plans.

Should I stay or should I go now!
Song lyrics I can't remember the artist;-(

That's how it's been really, for the last 6 months readying the family and myself,
Set for the big storm. That being our return to UK.


I had a week to get my act together and I have just been doing little things here and there, thing always fall in to place it's good positive thinking that helps.

And a little knit inspiration from my fellow bloggers knitter and good friends.

I'm feeling like I'm bouncing back with a bang.
No more what if's,
Just the what now's!

Blog promoting
http://crochetliberationfront.blogspot.com/2009/05/creating-opportunity.htm

Creating opportunity(title)
I read her blog article and thought that it would be good to share/she is promoting the crochet craft.
Blog-Crochet liberation Front
Written by Laurie wheeler