flea market finds

When I was at the flea market on Memorial Day I picked up a couple old wooden hangers to add to my collection. I used to cut them shorter for clothespin bags, but as my supply dwindles I can't bear to do that any more. Anyway, later after I got home and pulled them out of my bag, what I thought was a plain green hanger had this sweet painted pattern on the other side...

...it makes me happy every time I see it hanging in the laundry room.

Today is a beautiful day with the most blue skies, so I washed and hung out the coffee sacks also found at the flea market...After seeing all the great totes, pillows, and bulletin boards made from these, I grabbed up a bunch for 50 cents a piece.

And these are a few of the fabrics I found...

...a vintage green print, some quilting florals, barkcloth, a linen calendar towel, and this vintage floral on the top--my favorite...


Meanwhile, work is slowly progressing on the drawstring bags...
Maybe a shop update next week {?}...