Home Sweet Home, Stockholm!

Home sweet........home (finished!)
Stockholm
I guess is the word I never wrote,

because like it or not Stockholm, is my home;-).

And strangely I feel more at home in Stockholm, I guess now(3years) than I do in England, that's a fact but its hard to face that feeling.


my nomadic wondering qualities.

Where will they take me!

Today we (hubby and I) walked and walked the sun shone and the pretty city is made to walk and soak up the sun and the sights.

Project Blythe

Today I began making these cute little pink and red combination of yarn for my
Blythe, matching little dresses.

This was today's (KIP) knit in public, tram, train and sat in the
Rosendals Tradgard having lunch.

http://www.rosendalstradgard.se/section.php?id=0000000051

We ended the day in one of my favourite places in Stockholm Solstugan
(summer cottage, I think is the translation)