A Sad Bag of abused knitting needles

Knit Story

I took this picture from
e bay a while back for an eventual post (good time), I get hooked on e bay every now and then, not really to buy. I do but they get me on the P&P here so it has to be really necessary or a complete bargain,
just hooked at looking at all the knitting memorabilia, Vintage (key word).

This bag of needle shower up, this saddened me and I even considered bidding.
Just so I could end the misery of these poor abused knitting needles, pair them clean them love them.
So I did..........Bid that is
But days later when I remembered to check (terrible short term memory)
I almost always put an amount(max) and then don't look until bid end. As I don't want to get caught up in the £1 more scenario.


Sadly I had been out bid, but at the same time completely relieved that this bag on someone's once cherished tools and memory would be going to a once again loving home.

The End
Random fun, taken from google image.
Scary

Experimental