Willy Wonker Knitting


I'm decided that the Project that I think was titled Vogue Buttons, is not actually finished and I going to crochet all the tentacles together.

Below Jelly in a bag...........patiently awaiting long sleeves

I just seem to be completely surrounded by scrumptious knitting and crochet projects at the moment.............

All lined up in their project bags or smiling back at me from my collection of mannequins that stand in my front room (host/reception/family room) Your choice of title, but my project are neatly covering our main living area.

Day dream

I imagine my A/A (meet) but K/A(Knit addict not alcoholic;-) I am 35 and I am completely addicted to yarn related crafts like Rebbecca Bloomwood from the shopaholic book collection I am Alison Jane Friday, a certified knit addict! .


Back to reality

Maybe it's that Spring has completely Sprung in Stockholm........
But knit wise, I'm having fun and I just thought that I would take a break from my L-O-V-E lettering(loving the graffiti knit)
To post that exact fact
!.