Knitted Tentacles

Well crocheted actually!
Oops I confuse the two so often, I bet I really annoy some peep's(Sorry)
Here is my Vogue Button's that I decided to re-visit. Not really having any thing particular in mind other than just to much is never enough!(with this project)
I'm high lightening the tentacles and I may even join the skirt to turn the two piece into a dress.
Maybe......

Sun shone on the patio, yet more happy garden projects grow.
poetry

Titled Mary Mary Quite Contrary


Mary Mary quite contrary
How does thou knitting grow?
With knits and purls
And gorgeous yarns
And happy bamboo sticks, all in a row.

Gr8 gear
My daughters knit machine
I meant to post this earlier as I decided to have ago at using it, as the idea is to make continual rounds (leg warmers/hats)

I thought that it would make light work of the long sleeves for Jelly!


Oh how wrong can one be, after spending half an hour with a 12 year old giving me step by step instructions, and I mean step by step.

I began
and began
and began
4th attempt and believe me I tried!

I really thought I had it! and then same thing happened again.

The stitches fall off ,in random places and the sample holes............;-(


I gave up and knitted them by hand moaning about the two housrs I wasted trying to cheat.