Vogue (Alien) Buttons, Compleated



With all the little adjustments made, the two piece is complete.
Around a Uk 10/12 a model figure would be required with long legs!
So I wont be wearing it!;-0

I love all the colours, especially the Yellow green mixed
(chartreuse I have been told!)
This with the pink, very nice.

The Denim cotton Blue at the edge of the short skirt, really sets the hem off.

The top as several charms and beads hanging in random places, a cute little pink skull too also a glitter ribbon.

From the side view, the top looks as if she is pregnant with little aliens attached
The tentacles work, but they do look a little Sigourney Weaver.

The title Vogue Button's is because it actually has five vogue buttons on the back of the top.

I need to think of a famous person to wear this, I usually have one in mind!
But not today.......
Any suggestions?