My space


My space

To be creative happens anywhere sometime in the strangest places.
You decide to knit new bark for a tree!
(Post knitted graffiti, Rainbow Bark)


But what ever the inspiration,
I like to take the time every now and then to look through the things that
I have made.

Check my techniques

My designs
(To sort of see where I'm going and where I have been)

The stitich I most favoured at the time.
Or in my Re-do 2 pick up where I left off!, Vogue Buttons a good example.

Also the memory's, the time, when and where. Most of my large projects have a travel story involved in some way or another.

My knitted memory's
My crocheted thoughts

Spoiled in my rented swedish home, I can sit with a Cuppa in my art space.
Surrounded by my stuff!

On return to the UK it will be standing room only in what used to be my front

room/living room,
(Shrine space, British people usually have to host/drink tea).


Instead of the regular ornaments and candle holders, I will now have balls or yarn on the shelves and lots of knitting needles and crochet hooks my easels and not forgetting my three mannequins!