Garden knits


I tried yet another pattern! (And I may just have got it!)

To be fair it probably is the most simplest in the world but here goes
Shawl
5mm needle

Acrylic green
Cast on 3 stitches knit 2 Yo knit till end
continue until shawl is the desired size.

Yo?

I used the magic "You tube" a 1st for me to master a technique and 1st hit a lovely lady showing you just what to do!


Fantastic ;-O

And I'm off, this could actually be the 1st pattern I complete, don't hold your breathe.


Below project Alice
My Alice in Wonderland dress, yes yellow not Disney blue. Inspired by the BBC re-make Alice actually has a yellow dress.

When I Googled early inspiration, she too has a yellow dress! It seems Disney made her image blue(god dam them!)
My progress so far;-)
Crochet
knit
Crochet that's the plan so far.