Knitted Suger Aka Adult Basic Sock 1975


Baby bootee is actually adult sock size.

Pattern Three

Confused!!!


Yes me to, it seems.............. Completely confused and not just my Swinglish but actually two different pages two different patterns. Karin's pattern check confirmed my trouble.

Following the adult pattern and not the baby bootee pattern as planned;-(.

I seem to have gotten the baby boot picture and the adult sock confused.

Scroll down and see 1975 baby pic.




1975

Adult sock style

So my canary yellow and baby yarn are in fact socks for me.

Luckily living in Sweden bed socks are a necessity, well for me
a cold feet suffer.

Below is pattern three waiting for the stitch up;-)




Knit Cafe Friday



Extremely expensive but completely delightful cake.

Sarah Bernhardt

I was thinking ,Swedish Bakery........I love knit cafes not only for knitting, but I always learn something new.......

She is in fact a legendary French actress/Coffee House by George 25kr, but worth every tiny bite,as beautiful as she.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Bernhardt



Adult socks
complete.
And actually on my feet.



My large feet.