A whole lot of crochet. A whole lot of time.







A big pre christmas post






This is a long blog so before you start you will need that cup o coffee or tea, choose your poison as they say, and in my world if it's past six pm! a huge glass of red wine.

I have made a lot of things over the last few years and I'm proud of everything that I have made or achieved crochet and knit wise.  I Love that my blog is my on line diary.

I like to think that a blog = on line diary of achievement.

So here almost in the form of an Internet shop site (by isle) are snippets of a whole lot of mostly crochet dresses, with a hint of knit.

I'm self taught and with no artistic training, no HND sadly still no degree, just taster courses.  I'm repeating myself here to those who know me,but this so new people who read this can realise that anything is possible.
(Stockholm was my uncertificated degree in life and of the stitch)

Art and creating are the things, I do the best.

Art is all I ever want to be, well famous! but that's because I will be ......one day.



I think that you should always remember where you started and see where your going to.   That way you remember things that you have forgotten, reflect on things that you could have changed or if your me, simply love it all.






New York/Naughty nightie.






Maxi dress below lady GaGa.
link below my jelly and outcasts, my knitted banners.
http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html





"Knitted by me" Swedish book out fit, SJP paper flower and  below shabby chic keys.
http://knittedbyme.se/






Kate Moss paper wedding dress ,(my 1st mannequins name) well that's who I designed it for.  famous people , well designing for was a big part of my early designs.  Always inspired on what or who is going on around me.
Below my version of Jelly before I met the real Reading art Jelly ............ http://jelly.org.uk/







VHS Dress/Hammer bead liquorice allsorts.






Gino Skirt /Below Hippy Flower broach top.  Link Below Gino as a dress.  I love this skirt and I still wear it, its gotten me many a complement.  It was a head turner at the 2009? (I think) York "Make do and mend show".  I was asked whilst wearing it was it an "Odd Molly" design.  No mine!, I replied.
http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html






Banded Elastic band dress/Heavy is the best word to describe this dress.  Below Dita Von Tease.






Free-form wrap skirt/below skirt of the banded.






Pregnant Alien aka vogue buttons and below Dancing on Ice design.






100's and 1000's above below this is a charity shop rescue, it was sadley a once half forgtton project, that I found and rescued for 20kr around £2.  
A breathe of life, no pattern.
http://cuteknitting.blogspot.com/2011/09/for-love-of-crochet.html






Brittany above.
Barn dance below.






Africa below and Angela my two A designs.  Angela a good friend, this dress is soooo her. 






70's Retro above and  below the skirt part of a dress I designed with Vivanne Westwood in mind.
This is the youtube that features alot of these dresses/skirts/tops.  I have really taken a break from dresses.  Not consciously but my canvas,bags and banners have taken my time. 

This post has inspired me, My self, since I thought about doing this, it took alot of searching old photos stored on my back up drive to compete this post.  

Since then, I have Inspired myself to create a new dressWatch this Space, inspired by the TV drama Rome thats all I have to go on at the moment and its simply a collection of knit and crochet peices waiting to be put together in some sort of order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-to55zuzkZw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL