I spent my weekend with Aunt Elsie.




 Above Aunt Elsie

all this and more, Margie's lovely angels and me......knittingforart.
click link below to see what it was all about.

Aunt Elsie oh what fun, and a possible invite that was nearly missed on my part.


Bus trip, loaded with my bags...........no expense's spared off to set up.




Christmas coffee of the skinny variety
Just in case I ever do, do that black dress.

I needed a strong one:-)

Because I was to help front of house,happily but let me tell you!, 
that was a lot! Lot of tea..........



Here I am
Behind the bar.


The Coopers arms public house aka Jelly's new launch pad I have no other pictures of the venue that show the wonderful winter wonderland that changed a dark pub into a mighty fine art space.


My new Job description to add to my CV, Craft fair bar manager.
 Vintage cups and a large Urn, I felt quite at homeDressed in vintage, well mock vintage my frock Rock Cape truly vintage but the rest I improvised.  I was taken aback to my childhood and the trips to the Royal Berkshire Hospital, three brothers always an emergency and the high light of this was When the Womens Insitute or WVS served sandwiches and cakes for pence.:-)

Wvs
The Women’s Voluntary Services (WVS) was established in 1938 by Stella Isaacs, the
Dowager Marchioness of Reading. The Women's Voluntary Service was to act as a support
unit for the ARP and the ‘terms’ of its work was set out in the Air Raid Precautions
Act, which came into being on January 1st 1938, and in the 1938 pamphlet “What You Can Do”

I had a wonderful weekend, totally inspirational, big thanks to suzanne.

Other Links