So much to say, sooooo little time.





This is a packed blog post.
As the title describes, I do have a lot to say... but little time. Quick smart.
So ill get straight to the point/points.

100 years of women's weekly UK and for £1.25 you get the mother of all knit promotional mags.  My child hood memory this was the only place that you got to see little baby boots , knitted hats and matinee jackets.
But you also get the original, from a 100 years ago.  It got be thinking, in 100 more years no more paper no more books no more reference.  A Kindle?  paper memory's should be treasured.  I'm happy about the new but lets not forget our past.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman%27s_Weekly_%28UK_magazine%29

ETSY



Jester Snood for sale



Seeing stitches in the most random of places.



 The Bruce Willis thriller film from which "I see dead people" (famous quote)
And well it's not dead people (thankfully) that I see, its stitches, stitch form,stitch patterns.
loosely
It's a free form pattern?



Bubbles? or
Stitches in crochet..........
and let me verify, at this point the only thing I have been drinking is coffee, a little to much I might say........ but that's it;-)



Me



You wont see me often as I'm really not photographic and my work is my work it doesn't need to reflect me.

The pic above I'm laughing because that's my art behind and my dress is similar and no I didn't make it (vintage H&M)  but really I do see stitches in everything.

Upon messing around with my other half's new work toy (trail sadly not ours) but still it's fun all the same,  I discovered the camera and whoa la........

Me and me wearing my shrug.  proof that I do where my own creations.



The Gap


Doing my best for promoting all that's knitted (crocheted) delighted to see the biggest needles ever! in there window display today.

it's all about cables.




Lati doll
http://latidoll.com/
This little doll and it is little, not even 20 cm.   Is top of my xmas list, I use the term doll, collectors edition parts basically. that's my issue I just want one made, so I can make the clothes.  Just as soon as I can find someone some where to buy one ready made from.  A step away from my beloved Blythe. 
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=knittingforart+blythe

Knittastic

RSPCA wiki
http://www.rspca.org.uk/home

Knit your own dog, this is simply FAB.


In house leaflet dropped though my door, I couldn't believe it? Its been such a knit week.http://www.knityourowndog.com/uk/

Lastly, I have no proof.  But this is what I saw........
Tv advert for a decongestant that I'm sure was sudafed, but I can find nothing on the net. 
Assured I did see this and not dream it.  It's a fantastically knit and crochet advert. 
It's of the inside the head and chest, working knitted parts.
Please look out for this add and any links mail me;-)