'O' whats occuring, Barry gets a crochet duck.


Duck drop Oct 2011

Wales , Barry Island to be precis..........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Island_Pleasure_Park
For all the Gavin and Stacey fans no explanation will be needed as to why Barri?, but just in case you have not had that pleasure click below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_%26_Stacey
I'm not sure Nessa slots, should be this close to the photo of Jack Sprat but he's only little so I think he'll forgive me.  

Jack at 18months thought he'd help on the ducklings release date.http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/2009/08/crocheted-duckling-trials-continue.html

1st Jack checks the workman ship of my latest duckling , the stitches pass the inspection always attention to detail, just like his father 100%.   

This one should float and be completely clean at the same time, seeing it's made of recycled shower puff.
And hes now ready to release the duckling, set it free.

In the duck pic below the duckling appears to be winking, 
signaling it's readiness to leave the family pack.
A beautiful little beach the sand is white the sea is 
pretty blue and the duck is set down.  
At this point I have to pick up the baby and run, 
whist taking the photos! of course.  

Now that's what I call multi tasking.  

The tide had turned, so wet shoes for me.
And the waves washed in.
The duck tipped.
And washed back in again, chicken.........
The duck chuck

Nothing else for it the duck got chucked, chucked not ducked;-)
kind Gem Lou assisted me here.
Oh well! you cant win them all as they say.
Job done , that left time for the arcades, especially the grabber..........

And look what the arcade had to offer, yet more flipping ducks.

I don't see spots, I see ducks!.(better than dead,people so I wont complain)