My Work Week


This past week or so.. I've been literally surrounded by stacks...




and stacks... 




and stacks....




And some more stacks...



....which would have been so completely daunting and overwhelming if it wasn't for the help of our wonderful family and friends who tirelessly helped us get all of these copies of Coastal Knits packaged and out in the mail to all of you! 

Thanks to all of their help, we were able to get completely up to date with orders as of the end of last week. As a big, tired, very pregnant lady.. I am so grateful to each and every one of them!




Whoever might think that mailing out piles of books around the world is easy... well.. its no small feat let me tell you! Never did I imagine how many books would have to be shipped out thus far. I am amazed.. truly.

Thanks to your unbelievable support of Coastal Knits, I am happy to announce that less than two weeks after the book shipment was delivered, we are already into our second print run! 

Can you believe it? I can't. 

Thank you everyone!