Art crochet, that look like creatures from the deep.

Ist thing, friends in high places, Sirdar designer Angela Hatton.   
Thank you very much for increasing my stash and being just that little big bit inspirational.;-)
(photo taking through plastic)
Art, that's a collaboration of knits/crochet sample and doily's,etc etc.  This will eventually be used in my new lettering canvas that will be new for 2012 at my busy rate.

My studio


Below my shower puff art.

A large Jelly fish from the deep sea to an alien from space, these really are turning out very creature like.   I haven't decided weather they should be mounted photographed or framed.  It's still early days for this  collection but I really am enjoying crochet creating some thing different, they are very organic and my style has changed very much from the 1st to the 5th.

Puff that hangs down like a little ladder.

String.

Charity shop machine knit thread that I joined together.



A little something else.......
My little niece Evie at six months shes quiet the little blossom. 

Back to crocheted shower puff.
Just a little RIP for the Grrl who sadly lost her Dog xx.