In My Mailbox (91)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review:


"Between the Sea and Sky" by Jaclyn Dolamore


I can't resist a mermaid book!

 "Family Storms" by V.C. Andrews


 "Cloudburst" by V.C. Andrews


 Two new books by VC Andrews, just in time for Halloween!

"Valley of Dreams" by Lauraine Snelling


A fantastic author and a book about a Wild West show! Sounds awesome!!

"Too Wicked to Wed" by Cara Elliott


I loved the first two books by this author, so I can't wait to give this one a try!

I also won an autographed booklet about Elizabeth Hoyt's Maiden Lane series from Forever Romance on twitter! So excited to have an autograph from one of my favorite authors!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week???