Baby Sophisticate


Well.. after weeks of talking about baby knits on my podcast, I think it is HIGH TIME that I actually share them with you here on the blog!

As you know, I've been preparing for the arrival of our baby boy due in less than a month! 
I've knit several baby things but have been too busy to blog about them. 
SO.. over the next few weeks, prepare to see a lot of tiny baby, knitted, cuteness. 
There is a lot to catch up on!

First up.. Baby Sophisticate.



Maybe the fastest, cutest newborn sweater EVER? This is one awesome pattern that you can find for free on Ravelry HERE.

I knit the whole sweater and a matching hat in just a few days using only one skein of Malabrigo Worsted in the taupe colorway.

I used Kate Oates Adventure Hat pattern from her new book Math For Hats. It turned out great!



Perfect future baby shower present? I think so!