Still Knitting...


Life has recently thrown us some unexpected surprises as sometimes life does. One change that has caused some stress recently is our moving houses, and figuring out exactly where all of that yarn of mine is going to fit. :)


But I'm still here working and knitting.

Here is my latest design project.. almost done! Well.. On my end anyways...
there is still the business of test knitting, tech editing, and pattern layout.
It takes a team to get a pattern published!

This is my first adult garment and I'm awfully excited about it!
Expect to see it around the first of June.

Also.. check out this wonderfully cheery new yarn I got in the mail yesterday..

There's nothing like brightly colored yarn to cheer a person up, right?
I have a little design project in mind for this one as well and I can't wait to get going on it.

This yarn is part of an exciting new line that I know a lot of knitters have been talking about.
I'll be sharing a review of it in my next podcast episode!