Butterflys, Bowls and an 80's Bright Bag.

Charity shop Bargain


Adorable little hand made crocheted butterfly's. These are actually purpose made fridge magnets and they where the equivalent of 50pence each. Now that's a bargain.

What & How to make
Yarn
Small magnet
Little pipe cleaner(called that in the UK fluffy bendy metal.)

The picture is very close up, so I think that if you wanted you could basically copy the pattern.

The wings are doubled(but I guess that could all be one piece and folded that way?).

The stitches are brought in using the pipe cleaner at the centre.? Maybe a little tricky.

(it would be a shame to pull one apart, but I won't rule it out)


SAAB 95


Rich new job earned a celebrating card, he is a huge SAAB fanatic(huge) and this was the perfect post card, a SAAB with the lady showing off her hand made lovely green cardigan.

Birthday Bowls



This is a salad bowl and the perfect little olive or dip bowl. It was recently my Birthday and I always like the buy something useful,(practical me) that will remind me of that time. So these are that!

I love pottery.

Rasmus liked this too, I didn't notice until uploading the pic that his big nose was in the picture.



Busy making posters


My teenage son graduates this week and so I have been busy making embarrassing posters, graduation is very big in Sweden.(not in UK) So here's my version, hand made, what else is there?

Not sure he will be that impressed...........

80's


A new chain stitch that I'm working on.



Mindless stitches


When your mind is just not in it (The knit) Crochet and knit is something I do daily
with out a thought.

Bags really are the best way to go. Quick easy and I guess they can be attached and made into a bigger bag or a bigger project or simply a little bag.

This is my 80's bag

I find that when it's a smaller piece, I seem to be more experimental in mixing my stitches.

If this bag where a cocktail it would be a Leg-warmer.