Crochet and a glorious day


Bags that rock
By kelley deal
V cool.
Crochet a glorious day.

Blogging a crochet post from a deck chair on my patio.

(spoiled)
I didn't take long today to feel relaxed and inspired.

I am Sat enjoying the first proper shorts and t shirt weather of Stockholm.

But Strangely, Crocheting my winter warm shawl;-(.

It's five pm.......


My patio.
(I will dearly miss)

My crocheted shawl.



Sun still shining brightly, min man prepares the BBQ.

I sit a sip my wine( am I making you jealous)

Relaxed(I think I mentioned that but just in-case you missed it)

Yes I love the sun and hot country's and NOT cold ones.......

New ideas......

New Inspirations.......

The book a Christmas gift that I just got to :-(



Home baked cheese scones.
(yes I baked them)
Just imagine warm from the oven with a covering of butter and Marmite.(Thanks to Gem)
mmmmmmmmmm



What a beautiful day. And yes
I'm very lucky:-)

Rasmus

Duckling spot the difference.


Drottningholm's Royal photo shoot.

http://theknittingforartexhibition.blogspot.com/



Fun comparison real and crochet? could you tell......photo-shop ink and spray, new to me.