Crazy Gaga

When I googled her for my 1st post this image came up and I was looking for pink like my crochet, so saved it.

But for today's post this is perfect.
Juggling balls that's just how it is that I feel.

I mentioned my crochet had gone a little Gaga, not that I know a thing about the real lady, or want to.........Just that gaga is slang for lost marbles, losing brain cells, hopefully your with me.



You know those days when you have tonnes to-do
My lists seem to be endless.
Lists of Bye bye the one that keeps getting dropped to the bottom of the pile.

But it's finally hitting me that I leave in a few months.
My house is a wreak, to Pack, to Tip, to Recycle.

Mainly de clutter. Uk space big issue.




The dog fur, let me just say......
if you like clean floors just don't!
My house work (tacky title)
Has always been manageable, play catch up easy if away or simply could not be bothered.
But season change with a wolf, oj oj oj.

If my spinner (spinning wheel worked)
By now I would have a black rug the size of my bright pink KNITLAB rug.
(For those who had the pleasure of knitting there)
For every one else BIG!


Topical lists

Graduation Swedish style then UNi, my son
School, what where when my daughter......
Rasmus .....Just what to-do, with 40kilos of black furry fluff.(fly ,boat?)

The fact that I'm currently studding again, again, again sounding like a Teletubbie
But my hearts just not in it.......
So for today I'm glad of dare I say it all the cleaning ,decisions on what where and when can wait.




But mostly of sitting with a large cup'o'coffee
In my favourite place in my world my south
facing rented patio.(Boy will I miss that)


Gemmas baby bump, this was us having coffee in her garden,last week. Well actually me drinking all the coffee (her water) she is not very sisterly in the coffee department, she hates it!;-)

Around Two weeks left until due date.