Mixed Batch Easy Shawl.

EASY SHAWL


This is a mini project
/quick and easy no thinking......

No stress
Inspiration

By just how cold it is, in Stockholm.

We seem to be stuck in the cold zone.

I mean the sun shines but its winter coat weather still come pm.

So a shawl

I have lots of machine knit wool, that when you collect together a selection it makes a thick yarn, thick enough for a warm shawl.

Project odd and ends.



So with a collection of about 6 yarns ,add some take away that's the thick thin, you have to match the thickness(roughly)

A little attention has to be paid, so the yarns match up.

Practice piece one, I planned a quick knit (crochet)
so using a 16 mm hook.

(Yes you did read right, a practice piece, oj oj oj)

Not my style, I know but I just could not remember from my summer cotton triangle shawl how to work up the stitches to get the wide shawl triangle.


And not a flag type looking triangle.

Increasing at one end, made for bunting.......... I figured I would not frog as a pattern , sample of crochet bunting may come in handy some day.



And then Off again quiet quickly.......

Basic Shawl


16mm hook

Hand made selection of yarn.

1) Start with three stitch (chain) And then to increase one stitch at the start and end of each row.

2) Making one more stitch into the existing stitch.




2 hours work

(with little expense, making for a great gift)



Not big enough yet, so ill keep on going until the sunshine's;-)

LADY GAGA



All Gaga

This is the skirt part (not that you can tell, a little lazy with my photo)


Gaga will probably be in two pieces, problem is that I have ran out of bright yarn so I must get to that.(My stash is never a stash;-()

Oh and that I am actually supposed to be studying?

I wont tell if you don't.


RASMUS


My feet wrapped by his feet, very cute and this seems to be his favourite place and way to sleep.

Under the computer table. Typically his bed is next to the table! Go figure