Knitting Nanna's and getting older........

Knitted By Nanny

Shreddie's a cereal advert, I saw this when I was in England and have only just gotten to research it........Ding dong (very funny)

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_miss.php?filename=TA3698





This is a tiny picture/all I could find of a knitted Shreddie.(look close)

And the funny thing was that as I child I used to think how do they knit them together?

As Shreddie's if you do not know are delicate little grids of cereal.

NOW I KNOW..........Knitted



Shawl number two.


Naughty dogs and boardrooms.....Boredom (spell check)

I'm just not concentrating on life.......or my big projects or even my Uni work..........

Why?

It could be that.........

My friend is in Labour as I type and that's really made my concentration be completely off. (Gemma;-)

Another factor

My birthday was this week............actually on the due date of above baby that simply did not want to share my day!

So it's that time again change my 36 to 37!
(three years to 40!)

Oj oj oj

Or the fact that I leave the country by the end of June.

So when I finished easy odds and ends shawl number two and went to find my camera to document that fact. Two minutes I left the room, enough time for Rasmus to climb on the sofa (a place that he is not really aloud;(bossy Rich) and curl up and comfortably fall asleep.

Now this made me laugh, how cute he really appreciates my work;-).



Stitches up close.

And again as for shawl one, I have made this shawl using six or so strands. All different shapes and sizes of yarns and on a 16mm hook.

Easy crochets it really is so fast to complete.



My favourite card.

A Knitted Happy Birthday, reminded me of South Africa.

I just loved it, thanks Carmen.



Words of wisdom, or should I say pearls/purls of wisdom.


This weeks Metro

It's Bjork
in yet another madly crocheted creation?

I have know idea who it has been created by.................
I'll get to that this week, I just wanted to share it.



It was my birthday so I was aloud a little yarn splash.
(its only acrylic no bank breaker)


Funny thing the bright look like I was inspired by Bjork. But actually I brought the wool the day before the metro (Strange)

I figured whist my brains mush, just keep it simple. Marie Antoinette and lady Ga-ga on hold.

Make some basic......

Not a lot of thinking........

Or brain matter required..........


BAGS

Watch this space


The B'S


Burgundy based and the Bright's.