Turkish Crochet

My excellent work! neat little boxes, once it's mastered I will add beads and make a scarf. As far as crochet goes this isn't a stitch you can do fast but it is extremely uniform thus given the appearance of extremely difficult! (Easy when you know how!)
My many attempts at Turkish crochet. I discovered a knit lab (most fabulous yarn store I have been to yet!)
And a very kind lady, took the time to help me as my many attempts failed me. I have to learn by the picture I cant read the pattern it never make sense so I just try and break it down. I now know enough stitches to work it out.
But this was the hardest yet!
With a little help I have cracked it. I just need to work on the edges.
All my samples wont be lost in vein as I can use them in some free form crochet.
And in my attempt at trying to learn Turkish I discovered another new stitch.

In Swedish its called Krockning! (bad spell)