This week I have been mostly! crochet-ing

Today Iam having a turn out day! going through all my extra pieces(knit samples,tention squares etc) Just to see if I can make something new with them, "fresh eyes" as they say.
As an artsy crafty type we (yes all) buy little bits here and their and we hoard samples, yarn ends,ribbon, buttons etc.
And it can be a really inspirational time, going back through remembering what and why you made the sample brought the thing, button?. Heres my example explained. The broach, the pin part I have had for years from hobby craft type store, brought the button in London and then stitched it on a random flower crochet sample I tried to make! and wa!,la.


So far so good, thus being a long project. I still have not yet completed all the black tentacle's and the yarn i am getting through like water. It's looking amazing but the cost sheet is adding up. Only £2.40 from the UK the rest is in kr, so watch this space.