lemon curd

I love lemon curd! I only discovered it a few years ago in the British foods section at my grocery store, and I loved it. I decided to try making my own~it wasn't hard, other than LOTS of stirring, and it turned out good.
This year, I wanted to freeze or can lemon curd ~ it would be nice to keep on hand, and a large batch shouldn't take any longer to make than a small one would. I found a recipe for freezer lemon curd here. Apparently freezing is the better option because of the eggs involved.

I did change the recipe just a little ~ it calls for bottled lemon juice and I wanted to use fresh. I also cut back the 2 1/2 cups sugar to just 2 cups, and I could not find 'superfine' in the stores around here.

It seems to have come out well. I taste-tested it before putting it in the jars and it tasted great. I'll let you know how it is when I try a jar from the freezer.